M-Pesa is a mobile payment solution offered by Safaricom. This facility allows you to transfer funds from your MPESA mobile account directly to your CBA account. To transfer funds, ensure you have a registered Safaricom SIM card and follow the simple steps below:
- Go to your Mpesa menu on your phone and select ‘Lipa na Mpesa’. Select ‘Paybill’
- Under business number, enter 880100 (The CBA Business Number). Press OK.
- Under account number, enter your full CBA account (10 digits). Press OK.
- Under amount, enter your desired amount to transfer to a maximum of KShs. 70,000 per transaction. Press OK.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN number to validate the transaction. Press OK
- Once sent, wait for a CBA and MPESA SMS confirmations on the transfer.
Access the M-Pesa money transfer channel online, on our internet banking service.Back