Investing and trading in the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE) is made easier with CBA’s Investment arm, CBA Capital Limited.
CDS stands for the Central Depository System. A CDS account is therefore an electronic account that holds your shares and bonds, and manages the process of transferring shares traded at the Stock Exchange.
- Purchase and sell shares and securities through CBA
- Access advisory services and recommended portfolios when buying and selling shares and securities
- Access your statement and portfolio holdings automatically on trading or on request
- Receive fixed income and equity market information under our research services
Open a CDS Account
- Duly complete and sign the CDS application form here (hyperlink to form)
- Provide 2 passport photos
Additional Documents for Non CBA Customers
- Provide a copy of Valid Kenyan Passport or ID – Notarized by a Registered Notary
- 6 months most recent bank statements – Notarized by a Registered Notary
- Provide a proof of residence e.g. a utility bill not older than 3 months
Scan your application to email@example.com. (Scanned documents will be accepted for accounts with a registered Deed of Indemnity. Alternatively submit your form together with a signed Deed of Indemnity form.