Dollar Investment Fund
The CBA Dollar Investment Fund (CBA-DIF) is a unique investment solution offering both a competitive return and capital protection to both individuals and corporates willing to make consistent and periodic investments in a collective pool.
Benefits of investing in the Fund:
- Highly competitive and guaranteed return
- Capital protection of invested funds
- No management fees or standing order instructions from your CBA current account
- Convenient and efficient way to save any extra income in a consistent manner
- Low investment minimum amounts
- Access to a diversified investment portfolio
- Free investment advice and research from a highly experienced and qualified team
- Protection from exchange-rate risk.
Features of the Fund:
- Fund Currency: US Dollars (US$)
- Fund Type: Low-Risk Fixed Income Portfolio
- Minimum Monthly Investment Amount: USD 500 (compulsory)
- Minimum Lump-Sum Investment Amount: USD 3,000 (Optional)
- Minimum Investment Period: 12 months
- Expected Investment Return: 2% p.a.
- Fund Manager: CBA Capital
- Fund Custodian: CBA Bank
- Reporting Format & Frequency: Monthly portfolio statement by sent via email.