Equity Release and or Take over
Take out a top-up loan against your mortgage for quick financing when unforeseen emergencies strike.
This is to all customers who currently have a title deed that is charged to a bank and the property value is currently higher than the outstanding loan balance.
One may also be having an alternative title which is free of any charge and he would like to use it as collateral.
- Loan tenure - up to 25 years in local currency.
- Loan tenure – up to 10 years in FCY
- Facility fees- 1%
- Facility fees – FCY 1.5%
- Debt to Income Ratio : Not exceed 60% of Net Salary
- Minimum loan amount: KShs 1 million or equivalent.
- Maximum amount: Nil
- Free cover limit: loan amount of KShs 20 million and below
- Interest rates: Pegged to KBRR for local currency
- Flexible repayment terms stretched to the original tenor or to retirement age.
- Equity release for school fees, medical emergencies or renovations.
- When assessing ability to repay (joint, rental and alternative incomes will be considered). Joint income from spouse, siblings & children will be considered in assessing repayment ability
- Mortgage Protection Insurance (MPI) cover limit up to Kes.20M without need for medical checkup, retrenchment cover and social perils cover included
- Get extra fund spread over a long tenor hence ease disposable income.
- Competitive Interest rates
Access to all other CBA banking products (e.g. Overdrafts, credit cards, current account, Mobile and internet banking.)
- Proof of income
- Hold a mortgage facility with CBA
- Proof that you can related costs e.g. Stamp duty, lawyers’ fee, valuation report etc.
- Valuation report
Rates & Fees
- Competitive interest rate.
- Facility Fee-1% of loan amount
- Legal Fees
- Valuation fees
- Stamp duty on charge (0.1% of loan amount)
- Excise Duty
- Insurance fees i.e. Domestic package and Mortgage protection cover.