Our Equity Fund is one of the easiest ways of having a professionally-managed stock portfolio. It invests in carefully selected shares and stocks listed on the Nairobi Stock Exchange. This fund is suitable for investors who are seeking long-term growth through dividends and capital gains from the investments.
- Returns consisting of dividend and capital appreciation.
- Returns are distributed twice a year in June and December.
- Option of reinvested into the fund to maximize investments returns through compounded growth.
- The minimum investment for each of our unit Trusts Funds is KShs 100,000.
- The minimum additional investment amount is KShs 20,000.
- Joining Fee of 5% of the investment amount.
- Service fee of 2% p. a.
How to apply for your Unit Fund
- Duly completed risk assessment form and application form.
- Photocopy of Kenyan ID/Valid Passport for all the signatories.
- Cheque or Bank transfer confirmation of the investment amount.
- Certified copy of a recent bank statement, photocopy of ATM Card
Additional information for Corporates, Associations or Societies
- Yields are quoted NET of all taxes and fees.
- Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future investment performance.
- The prices of the CBA Equity Fund and yields on the CBA Money Market Fund may change on a daily basis. Price of units may go up as well as down as a result of changes in the value of the underlying investments.
- In certain specified circumstances, the right to redeem shares may be suspended
- There are no guarantees on the client`s capital invested. The performance of the underlying investment vehicles determines the value of your Unit Trust investments.