- What services can you access on CBA Mobile?
- How do you register for the service
- How will you access CBA Mobile once registered
How will you access CBA Mobile once registered?
Once registered you will receive a confirmation SMS containing your PIN and an additional 3 messages that contain the links to download the CBA mobile banking application depending on your phone make and model.
There are 4 links for the 4 operating systems currently being supported. i.e.
- Windows: http://bit.ly/1N4Ls8w
- iOS: http://apple.co/1VRmocq
- Android: http://bit.ly/1WUorLf
- BlackBerry: http://bit.ly/1REoxVV
Click on the appropriate link depending on your phone type and wait for the application to be downloaded.
Once downloaded you will be requested to launch and you will then be able to see the log in screen
Input your registered mobile number (the one indicated on the form) and PIN as received on SMS.
You now have access to all the above services.
If your phone is not internet enabled or not on the supported device list, Dial the CBA USSD Code *654# from your Safariom or Airtel Lines to acces the service. Log in with the PIN provided during registration.