Platinum Credit Card
- Lifestyle Privileges
Our desire is to give you more than just banking solutions, but rather lifestyle experiences that ensure you truly get more out of life. It is this philosophy that has inspired the development of an Alliance Programme with carefully selected service providers. By paying for a service at any of the member partners, you access discounted rates on select products and services. You will also be part of CBA’s ‘invitation-only’ experiences and events ranging from sports, fashion, art and fine dining, ensuring you always experience more.
- Elite Priority Pass Programme
Your CBA Visa Platinum Credit Card qualifies you for complimentary membership to the Elite Priority Pass Programme. This gives you VIP access to over 700 airport lounges in 400 cities worldwide regardless of your choice of airline, class of airline ticket or whether you are a member of an airline frequent-flyer club. You can be sure that you will always experience outstanding standards of comfort and service every time you travel. In addition, the first two visits every year are free courtesy of CBA. Visit www.prioritypass.com for more information.
- Luxury Hotel Collection
Enjoy unsurpassed value at over 900 prestigious properties around the world for a range of tastes and budgets, from boutique gems to premium hotels and resorts. This hand-selected portfolio that includes brands like the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Park Hyatt Hotels, Amani Resorts and Six Senses Hotels Resorts was developed exclusively for you. Visit www.hotelsclub.com for more information.
- Up to Five Complimentary Cards
We know that your family is your greatest asset. That is why we have made it possible for you to extend the CBA Visa Platinum Credit Card benefits to them. You can give up to five members of your family complimentary cards at no additional fees.
Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty Cover
Being a cardholder automatically qualifies you for short-term protection cover against theft, loss or accidental damage for all purchases made with the CBA Visa Platinum Credit Card. Should the unexpected happen, you can enjoy extra peace of mind. The Extended Warranty Cover allows you an automatic extension of the manufacturer’s or retailer’s warranty for up to 24 months after the purchase of the item. Cardholders just have to make sure they keep their receipt for proof of purchase. The warranty is available on a range of goods including household electrical appliances.
Other benefits include:
- Global Customer Assistance Service: Free access in multiple languages, 24/7/365 support for cardholder enquiries, lost or stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement and emergency cash disbursement of up to $5,000.
- Medical and Legal Referral: Free access to a wide range of medical and legal advice. This includes telephonic medical advice, medical provider referral, monitoring of patients in hospital, essential medical equipment delivery, hospital admittance guarantees and evacuation/repatriation.
- Card Protection: Against abuse or misuse of the CBA Visa Platinum Credit Card for the first 24 hours, even before you report the loss or theft.
- Purchase your air ticket with your CBA Visa Platinum Credit Card and you automatically qualify for complimentary travel insurance cover.
- Chip and Pay Wave Technology
- Duly completed application form
- Copy of ID or passport
- Copies of pay slips for the last 3 months
- Copy of PIN certificate*
- Copy of utility bill*
- Colored passport size photograph*
- Certified copies of bank statements for the previous six months*
- Applicant must be earning a minimum net of Kes. 400,000 or equivalent
* For non CBA Customers
Fees and charges
- Annual fee of Kes. 7,000
- 5 free complimentary cards, any additional complementary card is Kes. 2,000 each
- Monthly interest rate of 3.5%
For enquiries on card application, transactions, card loss or theft, you can reach us on the lines below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +254 20 2884444Mobile : +254 711 056444 +254 732 156444