- Loan tenure – up to 25 years in local currency.
- Loan tenure – up to 10 years in FCY
- Facility fees- KShs.1%
- Facility fees – FCY 1.5%
- Debt to Income Ratio : Not exceed 60% of Net Salary
- Minimum loan amount: KShs 500,000 or equivalent.
- Maximum amount: Nil
- Free cover limit: loan amount of KShs 20 million and below
- Interest rates: Pegged to CBR for local currency
- Flexible repayment terms
- When assessing ability to repay (joint, rental and alternative incomes will be considered). Joint income from spouse, siblings and children will be considered in assessing repayment ability
- Mortgage Protection Insurance (MPI) cover limit up to Kes.20M without need for medical checkup, retrenchment cover and social perils cover included
- Competitive Interest rates
Access to all other CBA banking products (e.g. Overdrafts, credit cards, current account, Mobile and internet banking.)
- Proof of income
- Proof that you can meet the 10% financing and other related costs e.g. Stamp duty, lawyers fee, valuation report etc.
- Sales agreement
Rates & Fees
- Competitive interest rate.
- Facility Fee-1% of loan amount
- Legal Fees
- Valuation fees
- Stamp duty (4% of cost of property or value on the open market)
- Excise duty
- Insurance fees i.e. Domestic package and Mortgage protection cover.