Plot Purchase Loan
A plot purchase is the first step to building your dream home.
- Loan tenure – up to 5 years.
- Facility fees- 1%
- Debt to Income Ratio : Not exceed 60% of Net Income
- Minimum loan amount : KShs 500,000
- maximum amount: Based on ability to pay
- Interest rates: Pegged to KBRR for local currency
- Flexible repayment terms
- When assessing ability to repay (joint, rental and alternative incomes will be considered). Joint income from spouse, siblings & children will be considered in assessing repayment ability
- Competitive Interest rates
Access to all other CBA banking products (e.g. Overdrafts, credit cards, current account, Mobile and internet banking.)
- Proof of income
- Proof that you can meet the 50% financing and other related costs e.g. Stamp duty, lawyers fee, valuation report etc.
Rates & Fees
- Competitive interest rate on either of the currency
- Facility Fee-1% of loan amount
- Legal Fees
- Valuation fees
- Stamp duty (4% of cost of property or value on the open market)
- Stamp duty on charge (0.1% of loan amount)