Our mobile banking service allows you to access your cash wherever you are at any time. It works seamlessly with M-Pesa and gives you the power to control your finances with nothing more than your mobile phone.
With the rise of mobile banking in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania, CBA were in fact first to market with a number of mobile products. This has given us the experience necessary to provide a refined mobile banking solution that meets your various needs.
Services accessed on CBA mobile banking
- Balance inquiry
- View mini-statement
- Fund transfer to M-Pesa, between your CBA accounts, to any other CBA accounts, to other local banks
- Credit card information (i.e. available balance, amount due for payment, payment date, etc.)
- Customer service requests (i.e. ad-hoc statements, banker’s cheques, new PIN, etc.)
- Airtime purchase
- Information services (e.g. branch locations, ATM locations, foreign exchange rates, contact details, etc.)
How to register for the service
Visit any of our branches and fill in the Electronic Banking Form available at our customer service desks. You can also download the application forms from our website and drop them off at a CBA branch nearest to you once completed.
Accessing the service
Once registered you will receive a confirmation SMS containing your PIN and an additional three messages that contain the links to download the CBA mobile banking application depending on your phone make and model.
The three links for the three operating systems currently supported
- Java (Nokia, Samsung, LG, etc.)
- Android (phones with Android software including new generation Samsung handsets)
- Blackberry for all BlackBerry phones
Accessing with phones that are not internet enabled
Dial *654# (currently on Safaricom and Airtel lines only)
Mobile banking is a fast, easy and secure way to access your bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from wherever you are. It allows you to carry out menu driven transactions without having to visit the bank physically.
No charges to register. However once registered, normal charges are levied on your transaction e.g. EFTs KShs. 75
N.B. Normal mobile network operator charges will apply for internet services when using the CBA mobile application.
In case you forget your PIN
Please call our Customer Contact Centre on +254 711 056 444 to request a new PIN. Your PIN will be sent to you via SMS and you have the option of changing your PIN once you log in.
Will you be able to access all your accounts?
You can access all your accounts apart from your loan accounts. Fund transfer services however, are currently only accessible for the Kenya shilling current accounts.