Personal Credit Cards
Our personal credit cards deliver the financial freedom that today's diverse priorities and lifestyles require, offering exceptional benefits, services and spending power that can help make financial and personal dreams come true. What more; using your card for basic purchases can help you control expenses while you maintain the lifestyle you want.
- Accepted at more than 24 million locations worldwide.
- Multiple invoices can be paid off in a single monthly transaction,
- You will receive consolidated and individual cardholder statements.
- Flexible credit limits, allowing you to sets the spending limits on employee individual accounts with the option to varyry it as per business needs.
- SMS notifications whenever your card is used.
- You can check your credit card balance anytime by SMS.
- Free travel insurance cover when travel tickets are purchased using this card.
- Buyers Protection Plan. This affords you cover of up to KShs 100,000 per claim if the item is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged within 30 days of purchase.
- Easy Installment Payment Plan. Freedom to choose a repayment period that suits a specific purchase or ask for a cheque against your card limit and pay back in equal monthly installments of between 3 and 9 months at a reduced rate.
- No joining fee.
- Free monthly email statements.
- You will receive a payment reminder 5 days before due date.
- All card holders receive an Email threshold notification/warning once they reach 75% of the card limit.
- Free access to our 24-hour authorization & helpline.
- Enjoy up to 50 days interest-free credit.
- You have the option to pay full amount or only 20% of outstanding credit card balance and roll over balance.
- Copies of salary slips for the last 3 months
- Certified copies of last 6 months bank statements
- Copy of ID or passport
- Copy of PIN certificate
- Copy of utility bill (water, electricity)
- Coloured passport size photograph
For enquiries on any card transactions, card loss or theft you can reach us on the above lines or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 24hr Hotline +254 724 256667, +254 734 600234 or +254 20 2734610/12.