How to boost your CV
When writing a CV, include your personal details, education and qualifications, work experience, interests and achievements, skills, and references. To boost your CV even more, make sure your CV is:
- Targeted to the specific job or career area for which you are applying and brings out the relevant skills you have to offer.
- Laid out in a logical order; easy to read and not cramped.
- Informative and concise.
- Accurate in content, spelling and grammar.
Invest in yourself for success
In order to succeed, you'll need to equip yourself with habits that will build you and surround yourself with people who will help you grow. Other things you can look at to ensure you are a success include:
- Reading widely.
- Finding a mentor.
- Making life goals.
- Mapping out your financial path.
- Discovering your strengths.
- Developing your life skills.
Great office habits to make you successful
Once you've landed your first job, you want to make a good impression. Here are some tips that will help you achieve this:
- Be a good communicator: be clear on what you need
- Manage your time: be sure to complete your work when it is due.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Keep a network of contacts.
Visit the Be More Lounge for updates on available career opportunities.