Land Purchase Finance
Land Purchase Finance allows you to buy undeveloped property designated for commercial or residential use in Nairobi, Mombasa and other major towns countrywide.
What the CBA Land Purchase Finance offers you.
- Purchasing land for residential or commercial development.
- Minimum loan of KES 500 000.
- Maximum loan is KES 30M.
- Fortnightly or monthly.
Nairobi and surrounding areas: Ngong, Kiserian,Ongata Rongai, Athi River, Kikuyu, Dagoreti, Ruiru, Githunguri, Kitengela and Kahawa Sukari.
Mombasa and surrounding areas: Muwaya, Diani, Ukunda and Lamu.
Kisumu: Property must be within the city council.
Towns: Eldoret, Kiambu, Nakuru, Nanyuki, Meru, Nyeri, Kakamega, Machakos, Kericho, Bungoma. Kilifi, Malindi, Thika, Webuye, Mumias and Kitale.
Loan to Value Ratio
- Nairobi and surrounding areas - 70%.
- Others - 60%.
- Up to 60 months.
- Evidence of payment or down payment.
- Verified source of repayment- already existing income streams that are sufficient to meet expected repayment.
- Copies of the signed sale agreement between the buyer and the vendor to be submitted to the bank.
- Property to be valued by a valuer on the bank’s panel.