If you’re a Kenyan, Ugandan or Tanzanian living abroad, CBA’s diaspora banking service could be the perfect money management solution for you. This comprehensive offering is focused around your unique banking needs for seamless currency exchange and extensive investment options through a reliable, convenient and reputable partner back home.
Each of our diaspora clients is assigned a Personal Banking Relationship Manager who is well trained and will ensure that your day-to-day financial management needs are met. So no matter where you are in the world, you can rest assured that everything has been taken care of back home.
Account opening requirements:
- Completed and signed account opening form with signature verified by the customer’s bank or an authorized official of the Ugandan Embassy in that country
- 2 recent passport certified size coloured photographs for each signatory on the account
- Certified copy of passport or Ugandan ID (certification can be done by customer’s bank or embassy official)
- Certified copy of visa or work permit
- Certified copy of the utility bill (not more than three months old) or lease agreement or any other documents that show proof of residential address
- Certified copy of bank statements that is less than three months old
- Letter of introduction from employer or a referral from an existing CBA account holder or a CBA staff member if the customer is well known to them
- Customer’s bank reference or authorized official of the Ugandan Embassy in that country