Business Loan Secured by Land
Purpose of Loan
- Capital expenditure, investment or working capital.
- Minimum loan of KES 100 000.
- Maximum loan is KES 5 000 000.
Fortnightly or monthly.
Nairobi and surrounding areas: Ngong, Kiserian,Ongata Rongai, Athi River, Kikuyu, Dagoreti, Ruiru, Githunguri, Kitengela and Kahawa Sukari.
Mombasa and surrounding areas: Muwaya, Diani, Ukunda and Lamu.
Kisumu: Property must be within the city council.
Towns: Eldoret, Kiambu, Nakuru, Nanyuki, Meru, Nyeri, Kakamega, Machakos, Kericho, Bungoma. Kilifi, Malindi, Thika, Webuye, Mumias and Kitale.
Loan to Value Ratio
- Nairobi / Mombasa - 70%.
- Other areas - 60%.
- Up to 3 years.
Why choose CBA Business Loan secured by land.
- Land in any of Kenya’s major towns may be used as security.
- Your land value appreciates while enabling you to access funding against it.
- Borrow up to 70% of the value of your land with higher loan to land value ratios.
- We offer you competitive interest rates.