Plot Purchase Loan
A plot purchase is the first step to building your dream home. Access our Plot purchase loan and start your journey to your dream home.
- Facility will be availed in Kenya Shillings. Foreign currency earnings will be considered for qualification purposes.
- Finance available up to 70% of Property value or Selling Price whichever is lower
- Competitive interest rates on reducing balance
- Loan tenure of up to 5Years for KShs.
- Arranged legal and valuation services (fees applicable)
- Your Deposit/Equity Contribution
- Arrangement fees of loan amount advanced – 1% for KShs. Mortgages and 1.5% for Foreign currency Mortgages
- Stamp Duty and Stamp duty on charge fees – Statutory fees paid via Lawyers
- Legal fees – for conveyance and registration services
- Valuation fees – for Valuation services
How to apply for a Home Purchase Loan
- A duly filled and Signed Home Loan application and Insurance forms
- An executed Sales agreement signed by you and your vendor
- Copy of Valid Kenyan Passport (Top inner cover, Bio Data and Photo pages)
- Evidence of current residential address (Driving license copy or a current utility bill)
- Copy of your Work Permit or Residential Permit
- 3 months most recent payslips/Paystubs
- 6 months most recent bank statements where salary/remuneration is paid into
- A Letter of introduction from employer providing you designation, remuneration, retirement age (where applicable), terms of employment (contract/permanent) and allowances (where applicable).
- Copy of your KRA Pin Certificate
NB: Identification and supporting documents must be Notarized by a registered notary or certified by your banker or certified by an authorised official of the Kenyan Embassy. The Notary information or stamps should be clear and legible.