CBA Group’s desire to provide a one stop supermarket for financial services led to the establishment of a fully-fledged subsidiary CBA Insurance Agency (CBAIA) to offer a whole range of insurance products and services.
The CBAIA is licensed to carry out insurance business as an intermediary and has its headquarters at CBA Centre, Upperhill.
Through establishing partnerships with various reputable insurance companies in the industry, CBAIA has a full banquet of innovative insurance products and services that address the insurable needs of our customers.
The main objective of the CBA Insurance Agency is to facilitate access by our customers to professional insurance advisory services, convenient and accessible insurance policies and efficient claims services. CBA Insurance Agency has a team of well trained and professionally qualified staff.
Some of the services offered by the CBA Insurance Agency include:-
- Advisory services on Motor, non-Motor, Marine, Agriculture and Medical insurance policies
- Life and Pensions insurance products for individuals, groups and organizations
- Group and Individual medical schemes
- Claims Management
- Arranging Insurance Premium financing
- Insurance CalculatorRead More
- Fire & Special PerilsRead More
Fire & Special Perils
Property insured include office blocks, factories, laboratories, furniture, cabinets, stocks of raw materials; and any other such property against the following risks:
- Floods & storm
- Riot, strike, civil commotion and malicious damage
- Explosion as a result of bursting of domestic gas cylinders
Note: The product has a special extension to cover riots and strike, sabotage, political and
- BurglaryRead More
The Burglary policy provides indemnity against loss or damage to property following forcible or violent entry or exit from insured premises or through hold-up.
Assets such as office equipment, stock in trade, furniture fixtures and fittings are covered.
For a business this protects the institution against theft of stocks while in the premises, the damage to the building as the thieves break in and extends to cover goods in the open up to a certain limit.
- Electronic EquipmentRead More
We provide cover for actual repair or replacement cost following loss or damage to your electronic equipment arising from any accidental cause.
- Public LiabilityRead More
This policy provides protection against claims arising from:
- Accidental bodily injury to any third party person
- Accidental loss of or damage to third party property
Happening in connection with the insured property and occurring within the territorial limits described and happening during the period of insurance
- Money InsuranceRead More
This policy covers loss or damage to money by robbery or theft whilst:
- In transit from the premises to the bank and vice versa
- In premises during business hours
- In premises in locked safes/strong rooms outside business hours
- In the hands of employees/authorized personnel.
- Value of the safe.
- NHIF and service charge stamps and stamped cards and the contents of the franking machine
- Fidelity GuaranteeRead More
Fidelity guarantee policy is an insurance against the results of dishonesty or disloyalty of employees. Fidelity guarantee should be bought by any business which may suffer as the result of the dishonesty, failure in the loyal performance of duty by employees handling cash or stocks.
The policy covers the employer against loss of money and/or stock through dishonest acts of employees especially while they are transporting business stocks or handling cash to buy stock or banking
- Worker’s Injury Benefits CoverRead More
Worker’s Injury Benefits Cover
This is a compulsory cover that compensates employees for work related injuries and diseases contacted in course of their employment and for connected purposes.
COMPENSATION- PER EMPLOYEE
- Death: 96 months earnings subject to the maximum amounts set out under the limit of liability table above.
- Permanent Total Disablement: Percentages as set out in the First Schedule of Work Injury Benefits Act, 2007 subject to the
- Marine InsuranceRead More
An insurance package that covers risk of loss, destruction or damage to goods in transit by sea, air or land. This cover usually runs from warehouse of origin to destination warehouse.
CBA Insurance agency is able to provide an open-cover marine policy where one policy document is issued and certificates are issued on each consignment being imported or exported. Premiums are charged per consignment.
- Commercial MotorRead More
With our comprehensive commercial motor insurance you have confidence that your vehicle is taken care of. Our comprehensive cover has various classes including:
- Commercial Own Goods
- General Cartage
- Public Service Vehicles (PSV)
The insurance covers includes the following benefits:
- Pre-negotiated competitive pricing with our insurers
- Excess protector
- Political Violence and Terrorism cover