With many years of experience in finance, a wealth of knowledge and a team that keeps its finger on the global pulse, we craft powerful asset class solutions.
Our treasury team develops and executes a range of strategies and transactions across all asset classes including currencies, fixed income and structured finance solutions.
- Advisory Services SolutionsRead More
Advisory Services Solutions
CBA Capital is all about helping your organisation achieve your strategic objectives. Whether you aim to access new markets, expand your product range, introduce new technologies or investors, or simply restructure your balance sheet, our qualified and experienced team can give you the advice you need.
We provide specialised services including:
- Carrying out buyer and seller due diligence reviews
- Carrying out independent business valuation opinions
- Capital Raising SolutionsRead More
Capital Raising Solutions
CBA Capital serves to help you make the best decisions with your business finances. Our extensive market knowledge and experience in raising funds for the management of corporate finances allows us to advise businesses on the most effective capital raising solutions available to them.
We maintain close contact with our clients to provide integrated financial management solutions. We advise customers on matters such as optimal capital structure, debt size, timing and pricing and work
- Wealth Management Product & ServicesRead More
Wealth Management Product & Services
This is a premier solution that provides access to both private and public, on-shore and off-shore investment instruments and unique opportunities through professionally structured and bespoke segregated portfolios. Minimum Investment is USD 1 Million
This is a customized investment solution offered specifically to CBA’s Private Banking Clients across East Africa. It provides access to both listed equity and debt investment instruments through
- BrokerageRead More
CBA Capital – Brokerage is a member of the Nairobi Securities Exchange. We offer the following services;
- Equities/shares trading for listed securities
- Fixed Income trading for both corporate and government bonds
- Over The Counter ( OTC ) equity transactions
- Equities trading across the East African countries i.e., Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda
- Bespoke research services which include;
- Company and Sector Research