CBA Group’s desire to provide a one stop supermarket for financial services led to the establishment of a fully-fledged subsidiary CBA Insurance Agency (CBAIA) to offer a whole range of insurance products and services.
The CBAIA is licensed to carry out insurance business as an intermediary and has its headquarters at CBA Centre, Upperhill.
Through establishing partnerships with various reputable insurance companies in the industry, CBAIA has a full banquet of innovative insurance products and services that address the insurable needs of our customers.
The main objective of the CBA Insurance Agency is to facilitate access by our customers to professional insurance advisory services, convenient and accessible insurance policies and efficient claims services. CBA Insurance Agency has a team of well trained and professionally qualified staff.
Some of the services offered by the CBA Insurance Agency include:-
- Advisory services on Motor, non-Motor, Marine, Agriculture and Medical insurance policies
- Life and Pensions insurance products for individuals, groups and organizations
- Group and Individual medical schemes
- Claims Management
- Arranging Insurance Premium financing
- CBA Luxmed Insurance Policy DetailsRead More
CBA Luxmed Insurance Policy Details
CBA Luxmed is a unique insurance product for individuals, employees working in their companies, family members and groups. It offers an Inpatient Cover, Accidental Death cover and an inbuilt Last Expense cover.
This is a group cover where the minimum number of members under a group is 5, with a group identified as individuals who have come together for a purpose other than obtaining insurance.
- Insurance CalculatorRead More
- Private MotorRead More
With our comprehensive motor insurance you have confidence that your vehicle is taken care of. Our comprehensive cover has various classes including:
- Private vehicles
- Commercial Own Goods
- General Cartage
- Public Service Vehicles (PSV)
The insurance covers includes the following benefits:
- Pre-negotiated competitive pricing with our insurers
- Excess protector
- Political Violence and Terrorism cover
- Domestic Package InsuranceRead More
Domestic Package Insurance
This is a comprehensive, tailor made and affordable package that enables home owners & tenants enjoy the benefits of several insurances in a single package. The policy is subject to the terms and conditions as per the policy and is offered based upon the fact that the buildings are occupied solely as private dwelling houses.
- BUILDINGS : Covers building against loss resulting from fire lightning, earthquake, storm, flood, burglary, accidental impact to the
- Travel InsuranceRead More
Ensure you are covered even when things change from good to bad when travelling. We have a comprehensive travel insurance cover that takes care of the following:
- Medical expenses including optical, dental and follow-up treatment
- Emergency evacuation
- Trip cancellation/interruption
- Accidental death, injury or disablement benefit
- Repatriation of mortal remains/Burial expenses
- Legal assistance abroad
- Loss, theft or damage to
- Professional IndemnityRead More
It costs one lots of time and money to defend against a claim of malpractice, professional misconduct, or breach of duty. One could be held responsible not only for their own actions, but also for those of your partners, employees or volunteers. A professional indemnity insurance policy safeguards your business by providing cover against such claims, including legal defence costs. It is designed for professionals who provide advice or services to their customers such as Doctors (and other
- Medical InsuranceRead More
One’s health and that of their family is clearly a priority in this day and age. With the ever escalating costs of medical care it is not always affordable or convenient to pay for this cost out of pocket.
Health insurance provides financial shelter in the event of medical treatment as a result of sickness or injury. A good health plan is a necessity enabling one to go about their daily business and life knowing
- Income Protection InsuranceRead More
Income Protection Insurance
CBA Insurance Agency has partnered with APA Insurance to protect you and your loved ones from financial crisis in case of unexpected retrenchment or loss of life. It covers persons between the age of 18 – 70 years and the member must have been in employment for a minimum of 6 months.
Benefits of the cover
- Retrenchment benefit
- Funeral benefit