Whether you are looking to save up for a down payment on your home, your children’s education, a family holiday or your retirement, it’s important to make the most of your savings without putting them at risk.
Our Prosaver Account allows you to grow your money while ensuring it is accessible to you whenever you need it. The account can be opened individually, jointly or as a trust account for minors.
- Free fund transfers to any of your CBA owned accounts
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Each account is assigned a dedicated Account Relationship Manager
- Minimum opening and operating balance – Kshs. 100,000
- Free incoming fund transfers
- No fees are charged on this account
- Free Monthly e-Statements.
- Free over the Counter Cash Withdrawals if withdrawing over Kshs 40,000.
- Free Over The Counter Cash Deposits.
- Free access to internet banking (account viewing rights only).
- Interest paid monthly into account and is calculated on average balances
- Access to cash backed loan of up to 90% of your deposit
Account opening requirements:
- Duly completed and signed application form
- National ID or a valid passport and copy of KRA PIN
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- Letter of introduction from your employer; one referee who has been a CBA account holder for at least six months and/or a bank reference