Seed Business Account
This is an account tailored for the go-getter, who sees opportunity and starts a business as a result. The CBA Seed Business Current Account offers dreamers the opportunity to make their dreams of running a business a reality. The account offers entrepreneurs friendly savings and loan benefits. The low opening balance and a free savings pocket makes establishing a business easier and gives first time business owners the opportunity to start and run their business efficiently.
What the CBA Seed business Account offers.
- Account opening balance from as little as KES 1,000
- Minimum operating balance of KES 0.
- Account maintenance fee of KES 300 if monthly average account balance is below KES 10,000.
- You get a free standing order for your linked Business Savings Pocket.
- There are no monthly ledger fees for the first 10 transactions per month. Excess transactions are charged at KES 40 per transaction.
- You receive a business Debit Card.
Why the CBA Seed business Account
- You can borrow up to 150% of your current Savings balance.
- You can pay your KRA Itax through CBA’s Internet banking platform.
- You can receive funds through your Business Debit card.
- Competitive Credit interest earned is paid into your savings account.
- You get free electronic daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly statements to keep you updated about your business.