Star Business Account
The CBA Star Business Account offers a range of benefits that are designed to help your business grow. It’s the complete package for aspiring businesses.
It allows you to transact in a way that is most convenient for you. From branch banking to advanced electronic channels the Star Business Account makes deposits, withdrawals, and payments easier. It enables you to keep accurate banking records, which in turn helps you build a solid banking relationship. This helps you focus on running your business.
What the CBA Star Business Account offers
- Only KES 2,000 opening balance required.
- Minimum operating balance of- KES 0.
- Your ledger fees are based on the number of transaction: KES 40 per transaction MIN.
Why the CBA Star Business Account
- Overdraft Buffer of up to KES 50,000 subject to your qualification status.
- You get free Lipa Na Mpesa managed by CBA (You can also transfer your Lipa Na Mpesa Till to your CBA account at no additional fees).
- You can pay your KRA itax dues through CBAs Internet Banking platform for your convenience.